Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11th 2012 Summer Time HRM

It feels like full summer.  The kids are getting out of bed late, reading books in their pyjamas and wearing sunscreen.  Swimming lessons and swimming in the lake are routine, and we have had a few visitors who have stopped by in canoes, kayaks, and even an inflatable raft.
I bought a brush-trimmer yesterday(kajiji) and I will be trying to work on clearing some new trails around the property.
The passage of time is different.  I feel like there is not much time to accomplish all of the tasks that are required; laundry, meals, crafts, garbage/recycling (cleaning), medical appointments.  Ah, I see my error now, I really have a difficult time sorting between the required and optional tasks. When watching children you always have to be adapting to what they need.
I think I'll go get a coffee and clean up the breakfast dishes, then I have some laundry to put on, and then some yard work... oh, and set-up a playdate for this afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment